At Aunt B’s Pet Resort & Spa, we understand cats can be sensitive, especially when visiting new places. We provide everything your feline friend needs to settle in and feel right at home. When you arrive at our veterinarian-recommended resort, your cat will be greeted by their personal caregiver and escorted to the Cat’s Meow Cattery. This charming, sunny cottage has all the comforts they expect, and is equipped with a kitchen, laundry room, and private indoor play area built for kitties.
Your cat’s personal vacation starts at only $26.95 per night!
NEW CUSTOMER FREE FIRST NIGHT
We’d like to welcome your pet to their new-home-away-from-home
with the first night on us!
Free First Night subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Lodging offer applies to first-time customers only and is applicable for any lodging accommodation selected.
• Every comfy cat condo comes with perches and a window for their viewing pleasure
• Expansive views of the trees outside our cattery, home to hundreds of birds cats love to watch!
• Lamb’s wool bedding, cleaned fresh every day
• Climate controlled surroundings
• Soothing piped-in music
• Daily wellness checks
• Litter changed each morning
A Sneak-Peek of Your Kitty’s Day at Aunt B’s
• As the day begins, soft sunlight filters in through the large windows and skylights
• Soothing music plays while caregivers welcome our feline guests to a new day!
• All condos are thoroughly cleaned, litter is changed, and breakfast is served
• Cats can enjoy optional play time in our enclosed recreation area, complete with adorable cat furniture and toys
• At the end of the day, cats snuggle into their comfy condos for a good night’s sleep
Pampering Luxury Activities for Cats
Treat your cat to a little something special while they’re at Aunt B’s Pet Resort & Spa!
• Private play sessions featuring the game of your pet’s choice
• One-on-one cuddles with a caregiver for even more love and attention
• Full body massage—cats love it too!
• Wholesome treats in a variety of delectable flavors
All our feline friends are provided with soft, cozy bedding, but you’re more than welcome to bring your pet’s bed or blankets from home.
What about food and treats?
To keep our guests on their normal diet and routine, we ask you please bring a 2-3-gallon Ziploc bag full of your cat’s usual food, labeled with his or her first and last name. Upon your arrival we’ll discuss measurements and will carefully measure each serving at feeding time according to your instructions.
What else should I bring?
Feel free to pack your pet’s favorite comfort items and toys! We want Aunt B’s to be your baby’s second home. We ask you please make a list of everything you bring to our resort with a brief description and color of each item, including a description of the bag or tote you carry your belongings in. For example: 1 green tote bag, 4 Ziplocs of food, 1 Ziploc of treats, red ball, green frog, big square brown bed, yellow rope toy, etc.
We have a fun and delicious selection of gourmet treats available for purchase, but please feel free to bring a Ziploc bag with your kitty’s treats from home. Your cat will be given one welcome treat upon arrival, so please let us know if you’d prefer we don’t give him/her one.
What should I bring?
Feel free to pack your pet’s favorite comfort items and toys! We want Aunt B’s to be your baby’s second home. We ask you please make a list of everything you bring to our resort with a brief description and color of each item, including a description of the bag or tote you carry your belongings in. For example: 1 green tote bag, 4 Ziplocs of food, 1 Ziploc of treats, pink mouse, orange feather toy, round blue bed, etc.
What vaccinations are required?
For our feline friends, we require proof of vaccination for rabies, feline distemper, and feline leukemia.